Index

Friday, April 10, 2015

Operation was done

Hairs laid front, back and around the part 
as excavated crops in the land of bloody mud.

Also, the fear was wet like a sound of nude water.

At the soundless walk to the bed, 
a knife sees me, It was breathing, I heard.

As like a rolled rope in the bed I am, 
anaesthesia travelled into my spine, 
the needle must have plucked from mosquito’s mouth!

The cutting has started,
It should be urgent to distribute the food in a marriage reception.
I couldn’t see my own blood.

A song has listened. 
Oh... It was Ilayaraja, he sells medicine! 

the deep pain spreads...  water … water ….

Oh my doctor! 
Who cares the flowers legged by an elephant, after the air!!  
-------------------
Ariharasuthan R (10.4.2015)


Note: Ilayaraja is a famous Musician from Tamil Nadu, India.



No comments:

Post a Comment